Following iLife’11 after two years of development, comes with many new developments that will significantly improve your productivity software including iPhoto, iMovie and Garage Band. Other tools have not been demonstrated at Apple’s conference on October 20. Here in any case it should remember:
* Email photos from iPhoto interface,
* Full screen views in Faces, Places and Events
* New Themes for Slideshows / Slideshows,
* Improved FaceBook (sharing photos and read the comments)
* Improved functions for creating photo albums,
* Create beautiful typogravures (wildcard).
* Create a trailer like the movies (music and special effects)
* New audio editing with more options editions
* New instant visual effects (slow motion, relief, gradient, blur, false connections)
* Detection of Persons with search mode (casting)
* New Themes Sports and Info
* Distribute your videos on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Facebook, YouTube.
* Improving the pace and feeling with FlexTime Concordance and Groove
* Amps and Effects to recreate the sound of guitar legends,
* Test your skills as a pianist or guitarist with “How do I play?”
* New Courses Beginners Piano-Guitar.
The new iLife 11 comes free with Apple computers, but also available at a price of 49 euros at the Apple Store.